Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Marathon sewing,,

Pictures, pictures, who has the pictures,, not me, not yet anyway,, I am still here, still going. Actually I am very busy making jackets for a wedding,, I have to have a total of 9 made by May 7th,,, I already have 3 done and am working on 2 more,, so I figured if I get an average of 2 done a day I will be pretty good,, you might be pulling you'r hair out thinking 6 in 3 days,, is she crazy,, well yes maybe.. The jackets are pretty basic Bolero style,, 3 pieces per jacket,, so not too much hair pulling going on here,,, not too much anyway,, will post pix later.. gotta get back to sewing........

3 comments:

Sharon (BennBoo Creations) said...

Good luck with your deadline! I would not have any hair left!! :-)

sewbluetiful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sewbluetiful said...

I made the deadline,, hair intact...lol... will post pix soon...